Todo-Mods

[SOULFUL] Wil Milton & Rodney Carter - Let Me Be The One (2011)

OSH Recommended Tracks, EPs, Albums... From Then & Now
Administrador
NotaPublicado: 18 Abr 2011, 19:42
Imagen

Artist: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Title: Let Me Be The One
Label: Blak Ink
Ref.: BMG060
Date of Release: May/02/2011

01Power Line New Jersey Vocal (9:48)
02Rhodesapella (8:00)
03Instrumental (9:48)
04Let's Beats (6:04)

Wil Milton and Rodney Carter have done it again with the pulsating and island-influenced jazz smash "Let Me Be The One" off the Blakink imprint. This soulful offering describes in a lyrical narrative the magic that occurs when boy meets girl. Fused with emotion, this new heat-seeker, takes the Blakink signature to new musical heights. Carter's smooth-yet-soulful vocal delivery skillfully accents Milton's dramatic arrangement. The bouncing bass line sets the pace for the rhythmic lyrical flow. An ultra-expressive flute and dramatic string section underscore the melodic yet memorable chorus arrangement. This track is filled with many melody changes that seamlessly lead into each other. The musical and lyrical intensities build to crescendo as harmonies fill out the distinct bridge arrangement. True to form, Milton and Carter collaborate brilliantly and strongly suggest for you to "Let Me Be The One"

Publisher: Something Milton Publishing BMI SOULICE ASCAP
Music Producer: Wil Milton
Written By: Wil Milton Rodney Carter
All Leads & Background Vocals: Rodney Carter
Producers: Wil Milton
Keyboards & Drum Programming: Wil Milton
Mix Engineer: Gus
Executive Producers: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Imagen Imagen

Volver a Our Soulful House Recommends