Todo-Mods

[ALBUM] Terisa Griffin - Soulzophrenic Dance (2011)

OSH Recommended Tracks, EPs, Albums... From Then & Now
Administrador
NotaPublicado: 08 Jul 2011, 22:58
Imagen

Artist: Terisa Griffin
Title: Soulzophrenic Dance
Label: My Naked Soul Productions Inc.
Date of Release: 12 May 2011

01All In The Name of Love
02Soulzophrenic
03Yes (Terry Hunter Remix)
04He Created (Mike Dunn Remix)
05Please Don't Save Me (Maurice Joshua Remix)
06My Violin (Terry Hunter Remix)
07Wonderful (Terry Hunter Remix)
08I Can See Thru It All
09Something Got a Hold of Me (Terry Hunter Remix)

Terisa, Terisa, Terisa, You know instantly that this was an cd that was not thrown together. Terisa spreads her wings on "Soulzophrenic Dance" and didn't stop until she soared above the dance floor. You will be wet from a dance sweat that only Chicago House or True Dance Soul could deliver. Every song makes you want to move and the layers of vocals make you wanna sing from the top of your voice. Gliding through the music makes one feel that there is hope yet in dance and soul. Griffin brought a team of known house Producers aboard. The collaboration was a complete success. Starting with her last hit collaborator Terry Hunter "Wonderful". The team of Hunter and Griffin came together to give you "Yes" and yes they remixed drama ballad "My Violin" written by Morris "Butch Stewart and Leslie Stewart to a soulful perfection (Featured on "Soulzophrenic"). Finally Griffin and Hunter ended the dance with "Something Got a Hold of me". Griffin didn't stop there with a little help from a hook up bartering deal from Mary Datcher she landed the Grammy Awarding winning Producer Maurice Joshua. Joshua and Griffin created a House Anthem "Please Don't Save Me" that will ring forever in the House Dance Land like her song "Wonderful" with Hunter. Then at the behest of Hunter, Griffin teamed up with known Hit maker formally of Puff Daddy Camp but not short at all of hits prior to the Puff, Hit House, Hip Hop and R&B Producer, Mike Dunn. Dunn and Griffin birth nothing less than a praise and dance hit in the song named "He Created". If you don't love this song and wanna clap your hands and stomp your feet there is definitely something wrong. Finally not forgetting her roots Griffin teamed up with her protege Romel Veal and they created Dance Love with "All In The Name of Love" and "I Can See Thru It All". Don't miss out on the first but soulful Dance Experience with Terisa Griffin. Experience the journey of dance and soul.....................
Imagen Imagen

NotaPublicado: 01 Oct 2011, 16:22
voce da infarto

NotaPublicado: 19 Oct 2011, 18:31
thank you

Volver a Our Soulful House Recommends